ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸಂಪಿಗೆ ಬಾಂಧವರಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ ಸುಸ್ವಾಗತ
Iniviting participation for S.V Temple's 4th Srivari Brahmothsavam for Sampige members on Tuesday, June 11th 2013.
SV Temple of NC extends an invitation to Sampige to participate in the 4th Srivari Brahmothsavam being held June 7th-12th.
As you are aware,
Srivari Brahmothsavam is one of the most anticipated events of the year
with various poojas, vahana sevas, beautiful alankarams , cultural
programs and mahaprasadam. This year, SVTNC invites Sampige to take the
responsibility of Brahmothsavam to showcase the unique aspects of our
region on Tuesday, June 11th 2013.
The areas of responsibility can be broadly divided into:
1) Alankara Seva(Decoration): it would be great if 10-15 volunteers will be available to help decorate the temple on the inside, the outside, put kolam (rangoli), etc. The volunteers will need to come in the previous evening (Monday evening) to do the decoration. There will be a temple decoration coordinator and the volunteers will work under his/her direction to do the decoration.
Seva (Food preparation): There will be a temple prasadam coordinator
and the volunteers will work with him/her for the menu as well as
details of preparation. The volunteers will be needed for prasadam
preparation for dinner on June 11th.
3) Kala Seva (cultural/artistic presentation): Between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm,
a small stage will be provided to Sampige members who wish to present
cultural programs. Please take care to ensure that the items are
classical or at best semi-classical in nature, keeping in mind that
these programs are taking place at the temple. Singing, dancing,
individual presentation, groups, times for each item is left to Sampige
cultural committee’s discretion
Please RSVP below to indicate your interest to participate in Brahmonthsavam as a part of "TEAM SAMPIGE"
Thanks to everyone for making "Vasanthotsava" the second event of Sampige 2013 a grand success Stay tuned for more details on next event which will be the Sampige Picnic
1) Total attendance of around 400 folks including Kids and Adults
2) T.P Kailasam Drama by Sunder's group kept the audience spell-bound for 1.5 hours.
3) Dr Puthuraya 's humor and exception view on daily life activities made everyone laugh their hearts out.
4) Exceptional solo-performance by all the Sampige - member Artists! Be it the Budu-Buduke dance by Kannada Kali Students, Bharatanatyam performences or the solo songs, all the performances were well recieved by the audience. Tribute to P.B Sreenivas was delievered in befitting style to the great soul.
Please renew your membership and help us to conduct our programs efficiently.
Sampige is a 501(3)(c) tax-exempt registered non-profit association for the people who are originally from Karnataka, a state in South India but now residing in the Triangle area of North Carolina. You can learn more about us here